Joined Online Today

Home Forums General Chat Joined Online Today

• This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Matthew Hunter.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Vaibhav Sharma
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hi All,
    I have just joined this Site, how to proceed further. I need help here

Steven Farrar
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hi Vaibhav,

Welcome, I’m new also. You should start here https://myonlinekarate.com/courses/9th-kyu/

You can also access the training via the ‘Grades’ menu at the top of the page.

Sensei Glen Moulds

Instructor

Welcome Vaibhav from India (near New Delhi), I see you have managed to start the modules, well done. Take your time, there is no rush to get anywhere and feel free to drop a video in for checking if you need help

Sensei Glen Moulds

Instructor

Welcome Steve from Yorkshire in England, nice to see you helping other members, thank you

Vaibhav Sharma
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Thanks @Steve and @Sensie Glen for the help, I have started the course and have started learning. I am very excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Ibrahim Al-Hamdan
    Participant

Monthly Membership

My name is Ibrahim, and a month ago I started learning with you, benefited a lot, and I hope to move on in the belts

Steven Farrar
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Welcome Ibrahim, hope your training is going well.

Sensei Glen Moulds

Instructor

Hey everyone, can you please email me a photo of yourself either with Gi or without this is to go on the web page as members across the world, just include name and country please? Hope your training is going well, let’s see who is first photo to appear on the new wall (launches in a couple of days)

Matthew Hunter
    Participant

Annual Membership

Hi everyone,I joined in May 2020 and only just seen this part on the website. I have graded for my red belt and I will be grading for my orange belt at the end of August. All the videos and techniques and very well explained and enjoyable to learn.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thanks Matthew Hunter

Nicholas Hamill
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hi Matthew, I just graded to 9th kyu a few days ago. How are you making out with your training for orange belt?

I’ve been enjoying the training immensely.

Matthew Hunter
    Participant

Annual Membership

Hi Nicholas,

Iโ€™m progressing well, thank you for asking.

I sent a practice video to Sensei Moulds last week,to obtain feedback.

I had a few areas for improvement, concentrating mainly on Shuto Uke. Itโ€™s got a different body mechanic ,to what we have done so far , within the syllabus.

Once I got feedback, broke the move into sections again, I seemed to have cracked it.

I will hopefully be grading in approximately 2-3 for Orange Belt, 8th Kyu.

Hope youโ€™re well and you sound as though you enjoy the training online.

Thanks

Matthew

Jay
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hi All joined today – wish me luck

Sensei Glen Moulds

Instructor

Have sent you an email Jay? good luck with your training!

David
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hello everyone out there,

My name is David. I’m 27 years old and I live in a small town in Madrid, Spain. I’ve always wanted to learn Karate, but due to COVID-19 most gyms are closed in the nearby area where I live.

I have some knowledge of Kajukembo, Boxing and TaeKwondo (the first one is what I’ve practiced the most). Also, I’ve been practicing CrossFit and Olympic Weightlifting for the past 2 years. But, as I previously said, I NEED to learn Karate and I believe this is going to be a good start.

Hope you all have a nice day and wish you the best in every training in this platform.

Kind regards,
    David

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by David.
    David Baud
    Participant

Hello everyone.

My name is also David, I’m 42 and I live in France.

I’ve practised Shotokan karate in my hometown when I was 20 for three years, and hit the brown belt level.

Unfortunately, my job schedule became incompatible with the dojos opening hours, so I had to stop. I was a bit sad because i really liked it.

It’s great now, with technology evolution, that I can go back on this track.

Best regards.
    DB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.