Joined Online Today

Home Forums General Chat Joined Online Today

• This topic has 23 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Samantha Adams.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Steven Farrar
    Participant

Welcome everyone. Hope you all enjoy the journey!

Matthew Hunter
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.

I completed my Orange Belt, 8th Kyu grading today and I have finally been able to submit the video,after various issues.

I use an IPhone 8 to record my grading videos and to submit.

With the content on each belt increasing, the videos seem to becoming longer,which in turn,is giving me issues uploading for grading.

Iphones have a strange MOV format for videos.

What does everyone else use for recording their grading videos and then for submitting?

It would be great to find out what other students are using?

Many thanks

Matthew Hunter

Athanasios Hassoulas
    Participant

Annual Membership

Hello Sensei and everyone,

My name is Thanasi, literally just signed up after intending to take up karate before lockdown and glad I came across this online community! I’m a beginner and have just ordered my gi, looking forward to getting started this week.

Sensei Glen Moulds

Instructor

Hi Thanasi, welcome to the course. Only a few members have signed up to the forum as it is quite new, you can chat or on the facebook members group. Please shout if you need any help!

Lucas Williamson
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hey all! Lucas here!!

I’ve just signed up and am looking forward to seeing how I progress. In my teens I studied Goju Ryu to the level of 6th kyu and 8th kyu in shotokan until life got in the way. So here’s to a fresh start!! Clean pallet!! 🙂

To say a 15+ year break is a long time overdue for a return…

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Lucas Williamson.
    Sensei Glen Moulds

Instructor

Well done guys keep chatting. For those who prefer social media we have a members only group which you can join here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/322719218790349/
    I am starting a new weekly session with online members next week which will be posted on the FB group also so ‘stay in touch’
    Osu

Oshun
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hi everyone!

Just signed up and looking forward to training and connecting with you all! I began Kung Fu and weapons training at the beginning of the year and looking to expand my knowledge and practice further in martial arts! So happy I came across your site! Look forward to learning from you Sensai!

Don Roche
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Videos are very well detailed and fun to follow.

Samantha Adams
    Participant

Monthly Membership

Hi everyone! I have signed up today. I’m really looking forward to getting started. I did karate as a kid and got to purple belt, but I have probably forgotten alot. I’m excited to start this journey! =)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.